[Wolves] Bit Torrent is rubbish

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:09:27 BST 2005

On Apr 2, 2005 1:03 PM, kev adams <kev at magicmoon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Saturday 02 Apr 2005 07:30, Peter Cannon wrote:
> > Bitching is good if nobody complained nothing would get fixed or improved
> > :-)
> Most definitely Mr C & it's not until people complain that other people find
> out they need help either.
>
> Alans point about "opening ports 6881-6889" is definitely worth following up.
> Just in case you wanted to give it one more try next week ;~)

Which is the way forward when you have encountered a problem.  Look at
my woes with Ubuntu a few months back.  Now, after perseverance, I
have it installed and running.  I like it but not enough for everyday
use.  But, the main thing is I stuck at it and got it sorted :-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street