[Wolves] Need your help - vote for Seraphidian!

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Thu Apr 7 11:08:58 BST 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 05:22:49PM -0700, Jono Bacon wrote:

> My bands Seraphidian (www.seraphidian.com) have been
> finalised in the Top 10 for a competition run by
> Kerrang for a band to play at the download festival.
> This is a major thing for us - if we win we play in
> front of 55,000 people, make a single, make a music
> video and basically get signed!

If you want a sticker on my Landy then if you get one made I'll put it on.
However I may be tapping you for some cash when I do the Macmillan Cancer
Relief challenge again next year :)

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136 www.mud-dog.org
I Need A Reason To Stand Up And Fight
Need To Believe What I See - The Silver Drop - Mnemic