Puppy (Was Re: [Wolves] List)

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 11:59:48 BST 2005

Heya,

> Years ago when my folks had a puppy that cried at
> night they put a clock in
> his bed & he was a lot more settled.  The noise of a
> ticking clock is
> supposed to remind them of their mothers heartbeat -
> or maybe they're
> reassured as they get to keep their eye on the time
> ;~)

I didn't realise we had so many dog owners in the LUG.
:)

I heard about the alarm clock thing. We are going to
get Banger a little hot water bottle, and mini dachs
certainly like something to snuggle up to when they go
to bed. We have a little teddy that is about the size
of him (see
http://www.jonobacon.org/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album26&id=banger5)
and he likes that.

He also seems to be getting used to 11pm - 12pm being
bedtime. He tends to fall asleep and is happy to be
taken to his bed. :)

Kat - a Wolves LUG dog walking would be great. We just
need to wait until he is 10 weeks old before we can
let him see other dogs - he still needs his
injections.

  Jono

Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician