[Wolves] Productive or what?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:01:48 BST 2005

On 4/13/05, Mo Awkati <mawkati at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Folk
>
> You might be wondering where I have been, well have
> been using my computer!!! This is the first time since
> I have been using computers that I can honestly say
> that my time on the PC is about 90% productive, the
> rest of the time I am investigating software etc.
> Before Linux I used to spend most of my time trying to
> keep the system operational, or trying to make
> inferior software do what I want it to do without
> success.
>
> Cheers to you all
>
> Mo

Good feeling, isn't it :-)  It's the reason I have settled with using
SuSE.  It does what I want consistently.  My PC is a productive
machine rather than something I want to tinker with.  Nothing wrong
with tinkering just that I have other more pressing things to be
done....like finishing building a bathroom.  7 years and counting ;-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street