[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 83, Issue 5

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 11:17:50 BST 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 20:23, roundyz wrote:

> ok better had introduce myself!! [peer pressure is a bitch ;)]
>
> My name is RoundyZ and I live in fordhouses. I joined the group because
> nobody i know uses linux or unix based os's. I own 2 Computers, ones a

Excellent choice you'll go far.

> server and ones a client. both using fedora core 3.
>
> I have used linux since redhat 5.2.

It just gets better and better.

I've been using Redhat-Fedora for just over two years now my PC come Server at
home runs Suse.

I've just acquired RHEL4 and worked out how to keep it supported without using
RHN.

The crafty git's have removed yum but you can get apt for RHEL4 if you know
where to look.

My workplace is in Bridgtown just down the road from you, pop in for a coffee
sometime.

--

Regards,
Peter Cannon.