[Wolves] just for fun

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Apr 26 08:16:15 BST 2005

On 24 Apr 2005, at 10:41, Mo Awkati wrote:

> Hi folk
>
> I was looking for ways to pickle cucumbers (I am also
> a keen gardner)and stumbled on the following site
> (check out the CD Rom link!!)
>
> http://www.ohek.co.uk/curiosities/gherkin.htm

cool, although in the spirit of /. I must point out the picture is a
pepper and not a gerkin ;-)

I am a keen kitchen gardener as well and I think a sun warmed cucumber
is one of the best things around.  I have 6 in my propagator now (I
said I liked them) along with 6 melons, and a bunch of various peppers
to go in the greenhouse and now I have the allotment (and no worries
about cross pollination) I might try some old fashioned ridge types for
pickling.

> Mo--
sparkes at westmids.biz  __            __    __          __    __
  cross platform software and web development          0701 7000 WEST