[Wolves] just for fun

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 00:05:57 BST 2005

--- Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:

> cool, although in the spirit of /. I must point out
> the picture is a
> pepper and not a gerkin ;-)
>
> I am a keen kitchen gardener as well and I think a
> sun warmed cucumber
> is one of the best things around.  I have 6 in my
> propagator now (I
> said I liked them) along with 6 melons, and a bunch
> of various peppers
> to go in the greenhouse and now I have the allotment
> (and no worries
> about cross pollination) I might try some old
> fashioned ridge types for
> pickling.

Excellent stuff Sparkes, I thought I was on my own. My
propagator is also working full time with all sorts of
things, the greenhouse too. I would like an allotment
one day.

Sorry guys for those of you who are not into
gardening, to me its open source at its best!!!Except
perhaps if you enter your cucumber into
competitions!!!!!!!! :-)

Mo