[Wolves] O/T Wolverhampton politics

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:53:51 BST 2005

On 4/27/05, Helen Randle <helen.randle at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/27/05, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > you really think good old uncle Patrick can be unseated....
> >
> > :-)
>
> He's got to retire sometime!!
>
> --
> "While poverty persists, there is no true freedom." - Nelson Mandela
> www.makepovertyhistory.org

He, he, I'm not going to hold my breath on it.  I remember my parents
voting for him when I was still at primary school....and I celebrated
my 42nd birthday on Monday.

Before anybody asks, no, I don't follow in my parents footsteps when
it comes to politics.  Other than the fact that I used to be a union
shop steward...in two different workplaces.  I will not vote Labour
either :-)

Lib Dem.... :-)  don't make me laugh.

--
Take care.