[Wolves] Introducing myself

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Fri Aug 5 16:38:57 BST 2005

--- Luke Redpath <luke at birmingham.lastfield.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone

Af'noon.

> Thought I'd finally get around to saying hello to
> people here...I'm not
> very good at intros (I'm already dreading having to
> stand up in front of
> people at my first LUG meeting...I hate public
> speaking!)

I've been on this list for 3 years plus and I've still
not been to a meeting, though I hear they perform
strange rituals involving a funky pie...

> My OS of choice is Ubuntu,

You'll fit right in, ubuntu does have a certain
following round here, just be carefull saying its the
best distro without donning your asbestos undies
first...

> it's been a bit hard to find
> anybody who shares my
> interests in either computer-related stuff or music,

Music? I feel one of us may regret this but what
genre(s)/bands/composers/etc.

> Out of interest, whats the average age of everybody
> here? I'm 22.
>
> Cheers
> Luke

chris (still reeling from the psychic shock of turning
30 last weekend)