[Wolves] Introducing myself

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Aug 5 22:01:38 BST 2005

Kevanf1 wrote:

>space rock in the form of Hawkwind.

I saw an excellent hawkwind gig in about 1991 in London.  Drop (from
Wolves, trippy shoe gazers) where supporting and I went down to see
another band in London (who I can't even remember) and got way layed to
hang around another day to see drop followed by some crap I can't
remember and then Hawkwind.

It was ace and they played until the plug was pulled.  The only other
band I have seen do that are Ozric Tenticles (who owe more than just the
playing on all night to hawkwind).

Good days sharing a joint with some old biker type watching the light
show together.  I was going to say something you can only do when you
are young but at about 18 I was probably the youngest guy in the place ;-)

sparkes