[Wolves] sorry i forgot subject .mp4 to .mp2/dvd

Alan Pope alan.pope at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:50:50 BST 2005

On 12/08/05, David Morley <davmor2 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: "David Morley" <davmor2 at hotmail.com>
> >To: Wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
> >Subject: [Wolves] (no subject)
> >Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:36:59 +0000
> >
> >Does anyone know a way to convert an .mp4 file to .mp2 so I can put it on
> >dvd (see this is my windows side rearing it's ugle head again, no point and
> >click.)  My moms friend in Canada   conveted a dvd of their wedding to mp4
> >to make it smaller to transfer over but I can't find an example of
> >converting it back to put on dvd for my mom.  I'm sure there is a way but I
> >don't know it. Help please.

Avidemux?

http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/doc/en/input.xml.html

"Supported Input formats:... Mov/3GP/Mpeg4 	Simple 3gp/MP4/mov file.
Compressed header not supported"

http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/doc/en/output.xml.html

"Suported Output formats... Mpeg A+V (PS) 	Mpeg PS stream (VCD/SVCD/DVD)"

Cheers,
Al.