[Wolves] New website discussion

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:34:41 BST 2005

OK, a few more things adjusted, including stressing the thing about
joining. Most of the other stuff that is being requested really
belongs, I think, on the wiki; the front page should be really simple.

Rob A: is the wiki skinnable so we can make it look like the website,
however the website ends up?

Omnes: other thoughts on what else is wrong with it? I can't decide
whether the "subscribe" thing should actually take you to the Mailman
"subscribed" page or just print "you are now subscribed!" without
showing them mailman at all. Please note that the subscribe form
*actually works*, so if you're going to test it please don't clutter
the mailing list with loads of "test at test.com" type addresses which
Jono will need to delete :)

Aq.