[Wolves] New website discussion

Stuart Langridge stuart.langridge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:09:53 BST 2005

> > I've pointed the wiki to the new CSS, go take a look:
>
> Aq, do you want to change the site to the new design now?

It seems like people are OK with the new design. I can't change it
over yet because we now need to work out how the meeting place and
time should be updated. There are, I think, two possibilities:

1. A page somewhere on the wiki holds the place and timing of the next
meeting, and the front page automatically picks that up and displays
it.
2. We use upcoming.org and the front page picks up its RSS feed.

Note that *both* of these require someone to update them! Who's going
to do that? Once we've decided which is the best thing to do, I'll set
up the thing that picks up the details and then I'll change the site
over to the new design.

Aq.