[Wolves] Revitalising the LUG

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:58:58 BST 2005

On 24/08/05, baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 22:28 +0100, Kevanf1 wrote:
> > On 24/08/05, baza <baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > > Tend not to say, 'bollocks' much ;)
> > >

> > Ah, you noticed that trend too...  sorry, but it is off putting to some off us.
>
> I don't mind saying bollocks, it's not my swear word de'jour :)
>
> Baza

Oh don't get me wrong I do swear I just try not to.  Let me explain...
I have worked on building sites and in factories in the past so I've
done my fair share of gratuitous swearing.  Well, perhaps I'm now the
swearers equivalent of a reformed smoker.  You know what it's like
with somebody who has given up smoking?  They are 'usually' the most
vociferous when it comes to others lighting up.  I'm pretty much the
same with swearing I'm afraid.  Besides which, living near to Cannock
(chav capital of the UK) I don't want to sound like a chav effing and
blinding every other word.

:-))))

--
Take care.