[Wolves] Apache/PHP

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Fri Aug 26 12:19:36 BST 2005

> > There are two index pages. /localhost must be looking at somewhere
> > different to the IP address for its HTML documents. Can you post your
> > httpd.conf?
>
> I take it we will continue this off list?

If you'd rather keep it quiet. This sort of thing I think, if you
don't have any objections, is better on-list because then it's in the
archive and available to people Googling with a similar problem. Of
course, if you have reasons to not want your httpd.conf or similar
conf files in the public archive, then I'm quite happy to look at it
off-list.

Aq.