[Wolves] could someone help me with my website?

Stuart Langridge sil at kryogenix.org
Fri Aug 26 15:27:49 BST 2005

On 8/26/05, roundyz <roundyz at hotpop.com> wrote:
> It's only a small issue but its doing my nut in.
> It has 3frames with tables in each however the tables don't align could some
> one please checkthesource for me and tell me whats up?

What's up is that each table is centred in its frame. However, the
middle frame is narrower than the top and bottom frames, because the
middle frame has a scrollbar. Therefore, its centre is slightly
further to the left than the top and bottom frames' centres, and
that's your problem. You might want to solve this by placing the
content bits in each frame a certain distance from the left hand
margin, rather than centring them, or better still don't use frames
and instead apply the header and footer with position:fixed in the one
page.

Aq.