[Wolves] Re: .conf files

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 16:55:16 BST 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 16:38, you wrote:

> I thought so. I don't think that you have PHP installed correctly. Try
> uninstalling it and then installing it again. You may decide that it's
> easier to start the whole thing again, of course.

Hey thanx a million anyway I knew it would be my cock-up.

I'm getting good at installs anyway

Heres a tip for Suse users may work with others I don't know, if you install
from the DVD (might work with the CD's not sure) copy all of the DVD to a
folder on you're hard drive.

Then in Yast select change installation source add the DVD folder where you
plonked you're copy of the DVD, disable the //Media entry thats already there
(first in the list) you're folder should be enabled if not enable it.

Now you need never use you're disk again as Suse will use that location
instead.

Enjoy

--
Regards