[Wolves] Lugradio stole my batteries

Andrew Lewis andrew at monkeysailor.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 18:25:32 BST 2005

My TV remote has gone flat, so I have decided to publicly shame lugradio
for stealing (or at least batterynapping) 2x new 1800ma rechargables at
lugradio live. They were in one of the minidisc recorders. The anger
promised to return them, but never did - so who's got em? I just to get
off my arse and turn the tv over by hand. I'm considering claiming
damages for the unnecessary wear to my socks, and the underarm part of
my t-shirt, which grazed against the body part when I moved my arm
towards the tv.

You realise, of course, that I'm not really going to do that (unless you
are american, in which case you are already filing a countersuit) but I
would like the batteries back, if anybody's got em.

splineboy