[Wolves] Anyone going to the expo this year?

SimonB SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 22:08:05 BST 2005

To be honest I'm very tempted to go but im not sure if i can, what is
the date of it? (thought id ask before i googled)

I went last yr, but didnt make the p*ss up, that was due to the ex
though, and i now dont drink, but i'll still attend if i can.

I'l get thew dates and try and sort somethin out, if i can work
something out with the mrs lol.

Cheers,

SimonB