[Wolves] [JOB] MessageLabs are Hiring (again)

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 16:04:59 GMT 2005

If you're interested in working for a managed email security company,
MessageLabs are looking to recruit in several positions. Please note
that all positions are based in Gloucester (just off J11a on M5). If
interested, either get in touch with me, and I'll get the appropriate
Job Spec to you, or send me your current CV and I will forward to the
appropriate person(s).

C/C++/Perl Programmer (junior software engineer)
C/C++/Perl Programmer (software engineer)
Technical Architect
Development Manager
Business Analyst

For the programmer roles, we would prefer you to have knowledge of all 3
languages, and experience of Linux is essential. The Development Manager
will require someone who has both technical and man management
experience. There are multiple positions available for each role, so if
you know anyone else who would be interested, please feel free to
forward this to them.

Cheers,
Barbie.

PS: May be worth noting that I'm a Development Manager at MessageLabs :)
PPS: I don't know salaries :(