[Wolves] smoothwall

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 17:09:50 GMT 2005

--- David Morley <davmor2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> First David card and cable work fine.  Replaced
> both.
> second DMZ is plugged straight into smothy box so
> there are three
> ethernet cards.

Delimit your points with 1) and 2) or at least use
commas before your point number and it's point. I
thought you had 2 DMZs and were talking to 2 Davids
for about 5 minutes...

I think what was being asked was, what is between the
DMZ interface on the smoothwall and any machines
talking to it. If there is only one machine connected
directly to the DMZ interface, are you using a
crossover for the direct connection? If you're using a
normal straight though cable then thats probably your
problem. You need to use a crossover cable. I've done
it myself and it took me a month to figure out what
the problem was.

Ad

--

http://www.drinky.org.uk