[Wolves] Luser conversation

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 10:31:22 GMT 2005

On Friday 02 December 2005 09:56, Kevanf1 wrote:

> Sorry, that went off track.

Groan, sigh

I wasn't present at the conversation but I'm willing to put money on it being
the classic 'nosey user syndrome'

Probably having seen that feature in the past they were a bit bored so started
mooching round files and folders and then went in the recycle bin and thought
"Ooh that looks different"

The fact that they didn't say "Dan I was working on that £2000.000 contract
and it disappeared!!  I looked in the recycle bin but the restore feature
ain't there!!!" speaks volumes.

The guiding factor being they didn't say they was looking 'FOR' something
Rather they was looking 'AT' something the difference in inference is
deafening.

I did start to compile a list of stupid fault calls but then I found this guy
who beat me to it by a few years http://rinkworks.com/stupid/ the frightening
thing is they aren't made up I've seen/had many of them myself.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

"There is every excuse for not knowing,