[Wolves] Keyboard for anyone?

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 19:04:59 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 15:23, Wayne Morris wrote:
> http://www.daskeyboard.com/
>
> Can't decide whether its a spoof or real!

I wanted to get some of these for work.  The students take great delight in
swapping keys around on the keyboard, and I spend a lot of time putting them
back.  With these keyboards they can swap away to their hearts content :-)
--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)