[Wolves] Samba in an Active Directories environment

Ian Harper idharper at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 12:27:29 GMT 2005

Hi Simon,

Having a dig around I thought it may be the version of Kerberos I had
on RH9.0 so I have replaced that machine with one running CentOS 4.2
and upgraded samba to 2.0.20b, now I have a different problem :((( now
when I try to net ads join after a long pause its reporting

kerberos_kinit_password  Administrator at TEST.VAISALA.COM failed:
resource temporarily unavailable
utils/net_ads.c: ads_startup (191)
  ads_connect: Resource temporarily unavailable

I have searched the net and found others with similar problem but no solution.

Any ideas ?

Ian