[Wolves] Samba in an Active Directories environment

Simon Morris mozrat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:38:52 GMT 2005

On 15/12/05, Ian Harper <idharper at gmail.com> wrote:
> You and me both - I think I may have to look at www.centrify.com they
> do it without using winbindd !! obviously though it costs.

Centrify actually have a good product - they've put a lot of work into it.

I had a online demo from them a few weeks ago where they demo'd
binding to Active Directory and they have a lot of Group Policy
settings which you can send down to Linux/Unix machines.

They do a lot more than just the winbind type stuff.

We've asked them to come in next week to show us in person what they
can do. If you want a contact to talk to there let me know.

--
~sm
Jabber: mozrat at gmail.com
www: http://beerandspeech.org