[Wolves] HOW-TO: Set Up a SUSE 10 Machine As a Router

Daniel Jones djones9960 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:50:59 GMT 2005

On 12/18/05, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's also this one for setting up video play back under SuSE.  It
> is written for 9.3 but does work for 10 aswell.  By video playback I
> should add that I mean legally purchased DVD's.  It is a grey area in
> law so the majority of distro's do not provide the correct codecs to
> play back your legal DVD's.  Stupid, ridiculous and more but that the
> state of play at the moment.
>
> http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/dvdplay/

Not only that but the European version of the DMCA will actually
outlaw open-source DVD players.

This grey area won't be so grey anymore.  We may not even have to wait
for the European Parliament to vote before one well-known video client
disappears:
http://www.videolan.org/eucd.html

Bleedin' French.

--
Dan
Is downloading the source code as we speak