[Wolves] Live CD anybody?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:57:42 GMT 2005

On 22/12/05, Alan Pope <alan.pope at gmail.com> wrote:
> n 22/12/05, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Could anybody recommend a live CD distro based upon the Knoppix
> > system?  The standard one at the official Knoppix site will not fit on
> > a CD, it needs a DVD.
>
> There's two. A DVD sized one and a CD sized one.
>
> KNOPPIX_V4.0.2CD-2005-09-23-EN.iso          23-Sep-2005 19:58  694M
>
> See.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Which mirror is this on?  I can only find the ones that go over the
700mb limit.  I have scrolled right the way down the page and found
the CD versions.  But over 700mb????  Unless I'm missing something...
Take care this Xmas.  PLEASE DON'T drink and drive.
Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay
Staffordshire