[Wolves] Firefox

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 13:39:04 GMT 2005

On Thursday 03 February 2005 13:25, David Goodwin wrote:

> > 'WE ARE RUNNING A DEBIAN SERVER'
>
> thought you used redhat peter? hope you choose sarge.....

I do, I suppose Fedora is RedHat?, actually I was pushing for Suse but in a
war you have to be prepared to loose the odd battle if it means gaining
territory.

Its the typical management ploy you ask for a banana, they give you an apple.
It makes them feel like they have decided and not you.

This is all to do with SugarCRM I'm currently up to my eyes in configuration
and data manipulation, not bad for a saleman I'll be in the techie clan if it
kills me :D

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.