[Wolves] It just gets worse :-(

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:56:02 GMT 2005

More of the problems with SuSE 9.2  I have now found out why I cannot
save or move stuff from the FAT 32 drive.  I don't have permission as
a normal user.  Hmmm, this is strange as I should have.  Ok, I thought
try to change permission to full access for all users.  After all the
drive is used as a sort of scratch pad.  Unh, huh, no can do.  It will
not let me :-(((  So, I checked fstab.  It should read noauto 00
nope, it is default 00  I assume this is why I cannot change
permissions.  So, no problem I'll edit fstab to what it should be.
Hmmm, can't do that, I can't save unless I am logged in as root and I
can't do that.  This is getting very, very frustrating.  any ideas
anybody?
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer