[Wolves] Firefox

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:06:26 GMT 2005

Having followed Aq's suggested procedures.  Sure enough, the
middlemouse is now disabled.

That's not what I had in mind.  When I use XP (sorry guys/gals), I
clicked a hyperlink with a middlemouse, and firefox lauched a NEW TAB
with the link that you clicked.  When you hover one of the TABS,
clicking it with a middlemouse CLOSES that tab.

Any suggestions?   I know that Firefox behaves slightly differently
with different OS, but surely Firefox could offer consistent among
users?  Supposing one Firefox user (using Linux) gives a tip about
firefox's features to another person also using Firefox BUT on M$
system would get a different response?!

Any advice from anyone, please?

Kind regards,

Tim