[Wolves] Anyone used WINE on either FC3 or SuSE 9.2 Pro?

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 00:07:45 GMT 2005

Has anyone used WINE on their Linux?  I am not that bothered about M$
softwares (not OS) but there are some Windows softwares, such as Learn
Maths for my daughter...  well these softwares would be great if it
also works under Linux.

If not, I'll have to stick with XP on a separate Hard Disk (I have a
removable HDD tray, so I can swap the two OSes).

Let's hear how you coped with WINE, its problems, praises, and what
Windows softwares did you run using WINE?

Cheers.

Tim