[Wolves] Anyone used WINE on either FC3 or SuSE 9.2 Pro?

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 09:46:30 GMT 2005

On Monday 07 Feb 2005 01:32, James Turner wrote:
> On Monday 07 Feb 2005 00:07, Tim Humpherson wrote:
> > Let's hear how you coped with WINE, its problems, praises, and what
> > Windows softwares did you run using WINE?
>
> More recently using CrossOver WINE: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office
> 2000. Some of the Office applications don't work right, but the "basics"
> such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel are fine.

I probably use crossover most days - dreamweaver MX runs a treat (but not MX
2004) as does photoshop & quicktime.  Like James I also use IExplorer for
testing - makes me nervous even for ocassional use though ;~)  I used wine
for sometime before but found that I needed to do a lot of tweaking to get
many applications to work - if they worked at all.  Crossover is much more
successful out of the box.

kev