[Wolves] Security problem in firefox, what was it?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:20:26 GMT 2005

n Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:14:50 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 10 February 2005 14:02, Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > Can you let me have the SuSE list address please, Peter.  :-)
>
> There are quite a few and they get busy so you need to pick which one you
> want.

> --
> Regards,
> Peter Cannon.
> peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
> Fedora Core 3 & Suse Pro 9.2
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing
> there is no excuse for not asking"

Cheers, Peter ;-)  If you see some posts from me in the near future
just delete them.  You'll know what they are about and I am not about
to leave this subject.  There is a problem and there shouldn't be one.
 It's the sort of silly thing that puts people off migrating to Linux
from Micro$oft. IMHO
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer