[Wolves] They're playing our song

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 00:09:17 GMT 2005

*All the threads in my life are starting to entwine.

I mentioned that I was going to see 'The Others' a couple of weeks ago.
The back of my head made it's first appearance in the NME.**

The lyrics below come from a song written from the singer to t**heir
fan-club,  the '853 Kamikaze Stage Diving Division', an amazingly
commited group of nutters from the outer edges of society. It seems
strangely appropriate to our attitudes and community. It is punk music
that aims to build a parallel new society rather than destroy the old one.

Woo

'Community 853'

*I'm not looking for a leader
I hate the trendy crowd