[Wolves] Cisco

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 09:17:32 GMT 2005

On Thursday 10 February 2005 21:26, Martyn Carey wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Totally off topics but does anybody know any good cisco
> resellers/partners?
>
> My company is looking to leap into the world of Cisco but we want a
> decent reseller first so we can trial a number of their products? When i
> say trial i mean purchase to use!

We are an authorised reseller of Cisco products & services.

It depends on what kind of purchasing relationship you are looking for if its
purely product purchase you would do better by going to someone like Misco or
Ingram, if your looking for product and support services then I'm sure we can
help.

Contrary to the joking on this list I/we could do you a good deal but the kit
would be a bit more money than if you bought it direct from the above (we
have to make a living you know)

Mail me off list if you like :-)

AKA. Dick Turpin

--