FC3, was Re: [Wolves] Ubuntu's boot-up 'me time'

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 15:07:55 GMT 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:00:31 +0000, Peter Cannon
<peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

<snip most of the content>

> Its up to you mail me an address off list and I'll post them to you of course
> you could get the DVD from Simon? I cant afford a DVD-RW I've only got a
> lowly combo drive DVD/CDRW :-(

I'll be quite happy to find a way to get the DVD to you also.

> If anyone has a DVDRW going begging I have a good home for it, Simon?

Its a case of if you asked me before christmas i could get you one
quite easily, but now unfortunatly i cant, though tey seem to be going
quite cheap at the mo, so you could try a computer market/fair thingy.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB