[Wolves] Installation resources?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 16:44:28 GMT 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 15:57, Kevanf1 wrote:

> It's using that M$ software that does it Peter ;-))))

Personally I don't have a problem with Microsoft I do think its a bit poor
when they release software with known bugs but as to their business strategy
my view is "So what" if I had a product that people bought I'd do everything
to protect it and ensure I had no competition after all I'd be doing it to
make money.

I hated Linux when I first had a go with it about 5 years ago but then about
two and a bit years ago I was given some Redhat discs, as every man and his
dog is an MSCE and all I get all day is "Oh no, I know a bloke who builds the
things in his wheelie bin" and the government can knock out an IT expert
inside of two weeks on one of their back to work, job club lets do anything
to not pay dole schemes.

I thought right this Linux stuff is getting better and looks like a real
alternative now, I'm gonna get involved in it, this may lead to a better paid
job in a market that isn't flooded to death.

> Alright, sorry for swearing there, I'm trying to perk myself up a bit.
>  I had a bump in the car this morning :-(((  Now I'm seriously worried
> that I'm having mini blackouts.  I have no other way of explaining the
> fact that I went into the side of a woman's car while I was pulling
> out of a road.  But then, she could have been batting along.

Let me know when your on the road, I'll stay indoors!!! :D

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk