[Wolves] Web Site

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:36:12 GMT 2005

Adam,

Thank you for being so kind!!  "Tim and others are getting to grips with SuSE!"

How true.....

But....

I also learn FC3.  Cos I have removable HDD, and I like learning
different things from both FC3 and SuSE.  I am particularly liked the
SuSE over FC3, as it did detect my USB scanner (Canon LiDE30) without
problems.  Well done, SuSE.  I have not tested FC3 with the scanner.

So.... yes, Adam, I am still learning.......

Regards

Tim

PS.  Peter being a self-critical guy, cos he's learning all the time?
Well, consider this quote and ponder your thoughts.....

"We learn from history that we do not learn anything from history."

Hmmmmmmmmm!