[Wolves] Web Site

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:27:10 GMT 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:35:58 +0000, Tim Humpherson
<tim.humpherson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Adam,
>
> Thank you for being so kind!!  "Tim and others are getting to grips with SuSE!"
>
> How true.....
>
> But....
>
> I also learn FC3.  Cos I have removable HDD, and I like learning
> different things from both FC3 and SuSE.  I am particularly liked the
> SuSE over FC3, as it did detect my USB scanner (Canon LiDE30) without
> problems.  Well done, SuSE.  I have not tested FC3 with the scanner.
>
> So.... yes, Adam, I am still learning.......
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> PS.  Peter being a self-critical guy, cos he's learning all the time?
> Well, consider this quote and ponder your thoughts.....
>
> "We learn from history that we do not learn anything from history."
>
> Hmmmmmmmmm!

Those trays for removable drives are a godsend.  I've got a couple
myself.  Anyway, you mention the LiDE 30.  I think the 35 is also
supported under SANE now.  I'm just waiting for the LiDE 50 to be
finished.  It will be as the note on the SANE site states the guy
working on drivers (one of them) owns a LiDE 50 so will eventually get
it working too.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer