[Wolves] OT: Pete

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 09:33:51 GMT 2005

Now I find this a little odd.  I have previously imported Pete's key (you
might want to try hkp://subkeys.pgp.net Chris), but all of your most recent
messages are coming through with a key ID of '0x708319F94016D10E', which my
mail client is saying it can't validate.  I've just refreshed the key I had
(nice photo Pete!), but still no joy.  I wonder what's going on - have you
changed the tools you're using to sign your mail Pete?  Or perhaps I've
managed to break something with my constant patching activities :)

--
Regards,

Pete Evans