[Wolves] iriver's

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 09:19:57 GMT 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:50:17 +0000, Stuart Langridge <sil at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> Simon Burke wrote:
> > I have recently bought a iriver (not recieved it yet) its only 1Gb but
> > thats all i need, to be honest (I could of got an ipod mini for
> > simular price, but im not an ipod fan), plus the ogg vorbis support
> > was fairly attractive to me.
> >
> > Anyway, does anyone know how well these work with linux, i know they
> > can work, I have done a bit of googling around and shall do more amd
> > fgound a couple of things, but i dont want to have ot mess round with
> > my system too much after i got it jusr right for me.
>
> http://www.jonobacon.org/projects/gnomeiriver/ :-)
>
> Aq.

cheers Aq.

However i kind of forgot to mention that its only a iFP 899, so im not
sure this is applicable (looks like it is for the iHP range). I should
of quoted the model, sorry.

Though i think i found something from sourceforge appropietly called ifp driver:

http://ifp-driver.sourceforge.net/

No more boring 3hrs journey home from work. yay

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB