[Wolves] iriver's

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 17:58:02 GMT 2005

Simon Burke wrote:

>I just cant really believe that they are closing down their appeal to
>serveral audiences down to one. If this is the case, i will get a
>refund and end up with a bloody ipod (mini though).

No, don't do it until you've seen this!

http://www.mp3players.co.uk/site/uk/cowon_m3.html

(Same make as recommended by David Goodwin in his blog recently.) On the
move the design looks brilliant but I just wonder if it might turn into
a tangle of wires on a desk.

I saw Adam, one of Birmingham Coldrice's resident DJs play a complete
set from two iPods last night, mixed into Bar Academy's house PA. It
beats a trailer full of decks and vinyl.

Woo