[Wolves] LUGRadio Live

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 21:22:29 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Yes, it is confirmed, LUGRadio Live will be the must
see event of 2005!! The event will include a series of
interesting talks (we are accepting paper submissions
to show at lugradio.org), an exhibition area and some LAN
gaming.

It takes place on Sat 25th June 2005 at The Terrace
Bar at the Molyneux Stadium in Wolverhampton.

We are eagerly looking for facinating and different
talks, and we are also keen to have a Wolves LUG stand
in the exhibition area. Would anyone be interesting in
running this stand?

We are also looking for any help running the event,
giving interesting talks and also running a LAN gaming
section of the event.

Much of the discussion is to take place in the
LUGRadio Live forum at
http://forums.lugradio.org/viewforum.php?f=4

Anyone interesting in coming or helping out?

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician