[Wolves] Fedora Core CDs

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:02:58 GMT 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:08:37 -0000 (GMT), hb004e3078 at blueyonder.co.uk
<hb004e3078 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Simon
> I have the magazine cover disks you can have them with pleasure, I'm
> sticking to SuSE for now.
> Some how I'll get the disks to the Standard for Wednesday. I'm at a
> meeting and don't think I can get there for the LUG meet.

Thanks alot, this will help me out alot.
I personally always had problems with Suse but thats as it always
seems to bite if you play with the configuration too much.

Anyway, much appreciated and thank you very much. If your gonna have
any probs getting to the standard then its fair enuougth, We/I can
make other arrangements. I dont want to make anyone feel messed about
cuz a piece of my hardware is playing up ( my DVD+/-RW drive).

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB