[Wolves] Bluetooth & Mobile phone

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:56:40 GMT 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:37:45 +0000, Chris Ball <chris at mnemonik.net> wrote:
> Peter Cannon wrote:
>
> > I know everyone hates it when someone ask "How do I do it" but can someone
> > take pity on me and 'Tell me how to do it' :-)
>
> Do they? god everyone must hate me.
>
> Have you searched for the Module you PCMCIA card needs? Is it in the
> kernel? If so, then all you need to do is
>
> depmod -a
> modprobe [modulename]
>
> and low and behold the adapter should appear in YAST for you to play with.
> I do remember seeing a Bluetooth section in the kernel when I recompiled
> this morning, but didn't look to closely.
>
> Sorry I can't be more help,
>
> Chris

I don't know about Fedora but SuSE seemed to make a big thing about
support for Bluetooth both in 9.1 and the newer 9.2 release.

If it's your laptop then I seem to remember seeing it running Fedora?
The SuSE manuals may have something in them though that 'could' be of
some use....  I'll have a look in mine in a bit if you like - unless
you have yours to hand.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer