[Wolves] USB hard drive problems

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:47:42 GMT 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:15:42 +0000, Paul Harrison
<milboromailings at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

going to PC World to get a PC :-(((((  you can imagine my reaction :-)
 I did say it would be fine if the PC came with Linux pre-installed
(it was for somebody who very un pc literate) as it would no doubt
still be running fine in a couple of years time.  How many times in
that 2 years would a similarly specced Windows box have died and
probably needed technical support - at PC World's premium rate of
course.  I did make it quite clear that this was compring like for
like and everything running fine upon initial installation.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street