[Wolves] They've done it again!

chris procter chris-procter at talk21.com
Fri Jan 14 11:07:43 GMT 2005

> So macs aren't PC's anymore ;-)

I wouldn't have thought you PC people would want to be
associated with macs!

> iMac, an old style all in one mac with a pretty
> dress, The G3 Cube, Next
> again, in a pretty dress, iPod, mp3 player in a
> pretty dress.

The Apple cube was actually a G4 ;-)
The NeXT cube used a 68000 btw

> Apple don't innovate anymore they just make existing
> ideas look good and
> they do look good.  To be fair most of the ideas
> they are regurgitating
> where ones their teams put together 10 years before
> and nobody bought
> but they are all old ideas.

So buy a pc with a processor based on a 25+ year old
design and run linux whoose roots are 35+ years old,
built by Linus "operating system research ended in the
70's" Torvald instead ;-)

chris