[Wolves] Back on Linux

Rob Annable rob.annable at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:04:37 GMT 2005

Thanks to Peter's generosity I'm back on track with a Linux install
that actually works. It only took two attempts and even the bluetooth
connection to my mobile is up and running! Amazing.

I'm going to resist the temptations of cuddly KDE and have a go with
GNOME; here's my first vitally important question:

Is there a screensaver that is just a basic slideshow? I can't find
one in the ridiculously long list and the kids like to watch my
pictures scroll by.

I'm sure they'll be many more taxing questions like this in the not
too distant future.

Rob

--
http://rob.annable.co.uk