[Wolves] Probs wih install

Wayne Morris wayne at machx.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 22:20:16 GMT 2005

I keep getting an error on install of Fedora core 1.
I go right thru the install process, and then it says
Starting native X server
Server started
Install terminated abnormally
Shutting down.

This box runs Linux ok off a version on another drive, the only things that are new are a hard drive and a flat screen monitor (which does work with the existing setup and correctly right thru the set up.)
The hard drive is brand new, and I used partition magic to set it up as a ext3 drive (rather than format it under windows as dos, then have Linux change it).

Is this most likely to be a monitor issue or a hard drive issue?

Cheers

Wayne