[Wolves] Cheap mono Laser at PC World

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:29:15 GMT 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:54:04 +0000, Andy Wootton
<andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Everyone's favourite PC emporium, PC World have an 'interesting' couple
> of offers. They are selling the Samsung ML-1510 (2 MB) for £50 and the
> ML-1520 (8 MB) for £50. eBuyer are charging £50 and £90 respectively.
>
> I don't mind robbing them for all the times they've done it to me. There
> were 4 or 5 left at Wednesfield tonight.

i have the ML 1510 myself, and it seems a good printer. nly problem i
have noticed is that the supplied toner only does 1000 pages before
you have to get another one for the same price as the printer, The
actually come with linx drivers which is genedrally a good thing,
though the ones supplied by the distro seem to work better.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,
SimonB